Dr. Michael Irhin, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
- Life Chiropractic College. Marietta, Georgia. September 1993. Doctor of Chiropractic.
- National College of Chiropractic. Lombard, Illinois. June 1993. Physiological Therapeutics Certification.
- Rutgers University. New Brunswick, New Jersey. April1989. Pre Chiropractic studies, Biology.
- Community College of Morris. Randolph, New Jersey. May 1986. Associate in Science.
- Commons Chiropractic Center. Michael A. lrhin, D.C. 1996 to present.
- Woodbridge Chiropractic Center. Allcare Medical Rehab Center. 1993 to 1996.
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors.
- Stay current with yearly continuing education requirements.
- New Jersey License Number: 38MC00457400.
- Lifelong resident of Morris County.
- Reside in Morris Plains.